Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Pricing and Useage

Hi, I have been pleased with the trial version and would like to move to monthly subscription.  A couple of questions I have are:

1.  The scribes I create while on subscription, are they mine to use forever forward even if I need to cancel subscription in 8 months for example?

2.  What format are the scribes I create available for me to use them in for example in emails, on my website or to save to my computer?

3.  Can I use my scribe account on more than one computer...for example I work on two different desktops in my office and I also have a laptop I work on at home?

Thank you in advance for your reply and I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can convert to monthly subscription,

Glenn Baruck

1) You can continue to use your finished videos after canceling. You can only edit your work files if your account is active.
2) videoscribe exports MOV, FLV, WMV and png sequences. you can use software to convert to other formats
3) You can use videoscribe on as many computers as you want but you can only be logged in on one at a time. Log out of one so you can log in another.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Excellent...Thanks Mike!

Login to post a comment