Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Free version doesn't allow export

Hey there, 

I'm trying to export my first video on VideoScribe (mac client) to movie. You claim that your software is 100% unlocked during trial, but i'm told i need to upgrade to pro version to export to movie.

thanks

Hi,
Does it say 100% unlocked somewhere?

You get the whole library (unlike in older versions) and all of the other features for creating the scribe, but free users can only export the finished scribe to facebook, youtube and powerpoint.
Exporting to video is currently only for paying users.

related links:
instant answers: 7 day free trial  "your rendering and export options are limited"
render scribes  (explains pro versus "all" user export options)
features comparison (very recently updated to show free users cannot export video)

-Mike( videoscribe user)

"7 days of VideoScribe completely free" - http://www.videoscribe.co/freetrial

Sounds like false advertising, a large headline saying its completely. But if you read the fine print in the support, it claims otherwise.

Sparkol support may have some other feedback or suggestions for you.

As another user who went through the free trial process, I don't think the headline implies what you suggested, but fortunately the details are clarified in several places for anyone who is confused or uncertain.

If you would like to suggest a better wording, you could make a thread in the "ideas and suggested features" section.

-Mike(videoscribe user)

Thats fine. Notice how you "dont think" thats what it suggests? Maybe its just me, but it seems more like false advertising than my false interpretation. Go ask a few people what they think it implies...
I can't export my file or Share it onto facebook or YouTube. I left it to render all night and it still did not render. It's only a 10min video and my internet is decent. so why won't it upload???

If you are having an issue Publishing your scribe please save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), open a support ticket, let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket and we can take a look for you.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!