Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Improved "Draw Backwards" for RTL font directionality

In Videoscribe prior to 2.0, we were not able to create text elements with RTL text. We could enter "א", then "ב", but the software's hand would draw the letters starting from the left instead of from the right. The order of input of characters did not affect the direction of typing. 

In the new version, I can type Hebrew text and select "Draw backwards". The hand draws the letters from right to left.

This is a great improvement - from not usable to usable! - but would be ideal for Hebrew speakers if, in a future version, if "Draw backwards" would have an added functionality which would mean RTL **AND** from the first character to the last.

1 person likes this idea
Likewise useful for Persian and Arabic. Indeed, one thing I want to do is show people how easy it is to learn Persian. Would love to bring the fArsi cheerleader metaphor to life.

سپاس گزارم

It would be great if we can write Urdu or Arabic languages in itself. Currently, I have to create a separate svg to write in Urdu or Arabic. Because if I want to wtite: فاطمہ Videoscribe will write it as: ف ا ط م ہ I would love to see any improvement in this case. Thanks

Login to post a comment