Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

New version questions

Hi there, I just upgraded to the new version. 2 questions (so far) Where is the "Mirror" Button for images to quickly flip them and whenever I want to add an image it takes quite a while for preview images to load before I can click on the browse file button, how do I get rid of these preview images so I don't have to wait so long every time I want to add an image? Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

1) The mirror button (flip and rotate): Beside the thumbnail for your image in the timeline, click the icon that  looks like a sheet of lined paper to view the image properties. The flip and rotate button (which looks  like two triangles beside each other). It is located in the forest of plus and minus symbols between the opacity setting, and the rotation setting (both of which will hopefully be more clearly labeled in future versions)

2) To clear the "recently used" images, right-click any one of them and select "clear history". With no recently used images, the library categories will load by default.

Hope that helps,
Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment