Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

\voice over

when are they going to make it easy to lay down voice

like when the video is running lay down voice like i can do when

i do my personal videos off my sony cam any body have a answer yo that

Hi,
I believe that Videoscribe version 2 (and newer) does that. Select "show scribe on record":

2) (However you may get better results by recording your voiceover first and then tailoring the scribe to match it.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

It seems more difficult to record the voice over separately but it looks like I have no choice, since the Voice Over recording module doesn't work in my videoscribe.  I load my videoscribe (Unpublished) and click on Record, but it constantly says, "Not Responding" and never allows me to record.  I have Win 7 Professional and VideoScribe 2.2.1 so I would think this should work.

Hi Leroy,

Does the crashing happen on a blank scribe as well or is it just on a particular scribe?

If the crashing is happening only on a particular scribe it may be that the scribe is using a lot of memory. If you would like us to take a look at the scribe save it to your online directory, open a support ticket and let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket. Also give details of the problem you are having in the ticket.

Login to post a comment