Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Support Chinese font?

I come from Chinese, I think I can use the import Chinese font,? How to operate.

Hi there,

We currently do not support Chinese characters in VideoScribe.

You can create your text as an SVG and import the text.

We have a tutorial which explains how to do this on our YouTube Channel.

Is the Chinese fonts available yet to use in VideoScribe?  I have a need for it and many other languages. 

I don't think there is any new information yet.

in addition to the video (simple method) linked in the previous reply, here is a review of the way you can make your text as SVG images (more complicated method, but looks great if done right) in case you are interested: Make Any Font, Text or Equation Draw Well (2016)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi, it looks like there has been no movement in 3.5 years to develop simple Chinese characters despite quite a number of requests. Is this even on your product road map or is there no intention to have the characters of the second largest global economy?

AND before anyone posts - I know I can import and SVG and ask my in-house creative to create a work around.

Rob

Some work has begun surrounding improving the way text/fonts are handled in VideoScribe generally. This is not specifically aimed at support for Chinese characters but when the work has completed we should have a better system that will make it easier and more efficient to add support for different languages in VideoScribe. This work is still in the early stages at this time so there isn't much more I can say than that.

Login to post a comment