Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Uploading to You Tube

Hi, I've used a free trial Video Scribe for a Uni assignment and loved it.The trouble is that it's getting stuck at the last few seconds of uploading to You Tube. I've tried all of your troubleshooting tips but it still won't upload. I have only one day of the trial left and need to solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Seana

2 people have this question
Hi,

I believe that support works during UK business hours Monday through Friday.

If you would like other users to provide suggestions, please clearly list the specific things that you have tried or at least link to the threads containing the tips you have tried.

-Mike (videoscribe user)
Am having similar problems here. Had to change security settings on Youtube account to get a scribe to upload.  Had to log out of youtube on my browser as well. When it did upload we got only the first 3 second of a 1.20 minute scribe.  Next attempt crashed at zero seconds to complete render. Not much use after a 40 minute render time ! Next attempt, after a reboot, is still rendering...

Success Video now up. Upload not quite as slow as rendering !

Thanks everyone. I gave up on it and tried again this morning, this time I was successful.

I have been trying for 2 days to upload my video and it won't work.  I am beyond frustrated.  I paid for it today hoping that would make a difference, but it's still taking a long time to render.  I am not happy at all.  I was trying to convince my virtual school to purchase this tool but will not be recommending it because it is so difficult to share the videos created.  :-( How disappointing. 

Most freezes and failures to render probably result from oversized image files and excessive camera settings. Additionally WMV format requires more  memory than MOV or flv, so if you are having problems with WMV or direct upload to fb, youtube or PPTX, then try rendering MOV or FLV instead. The following thread discusses those issues and some others:

TIPS to avoid Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment