Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Beating a Dead Horse?

Am I beating a dead horse ?  Quite a number of questions have previously been sent (and responded to) regarding the HIGHLY frustrating issue of freezing and crashing and being locked out.

My videoscribe software (which is a a I7, 12 ram gig configuration) is constantly freezing, crashing and then locking me out for about 10 or 15 minutes. This despite the fact that these videos are relatively minimal. (Point of reference: My  cloud based Adobe Premiere CC & AE is not crashing)

The question - PRIOR TO PURCHASING EITHER A YEARLY OR ONE-TIME LICENCE

- is there anything new that you are doing to resolve customer complaints regarding this issue?

cheers

Hi Alia, sorry you're having crashing issues. 

We can investigate the issue for you to see what are the likely cause of your crashing.

We would need to see the scribe files so if you can save a copy of the scribe(s) you're having this issue with

to the online (cloud) directory and let us know the name of the scribe(s) we can investigate.

We will also need to know what you're doing on the scribe at the point of crashing e.g. publishing a video, importing an image, saving etc

I  have converted this post to ticket so you can provide the information.

Login to post a comment