Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

missing images in image library

Hi I downloaded 2.0.2 and now I have missing images  in my library. Searched "television" and got this. 

When I click one of the blank squares, I get this error message.

When I tried to access the television through the "Household" folder, I found all the images in that library are blank. 

Please help. 

1 person has this question

Hi Stephanie,

I would recommend that you uninstall and reinstall VideoScribe and check if you still get the same issue.

-Matt

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I too have the same issue. The entire image library is blank and when I click on one of the cells to display (an image not visible) I get the same invalid image error message.

Hi Fred /Stephanie

Sorry that you are having this problem.

It sounds like there may be a corruption in the location where VideoScribe stores images locally. We will need to investigate this with a support ticket- You can raise one here and we will be able to advise you further with this.
Stephanie- as you created this post I am able to convert your comment directly to a ticket for you- I have done this and you should receive and email from our support team shortly.

I'm having the same issue as Stephanie -- where have all the images gone???? I clicked on the link to uninstall and reinstall, and was taken to a page that says, "The page you are looking for doesn't exist." Help!

Hi,
Instant Answers section:
Installing and Uninstalling

-Mike (videoscribe user)

If you are having the same issue with images in the library missing, please open a support ticket.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!