Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't save or render!!

Hi there

I can't save locally or online nor can I render.  I can export as a scribe file and as a PDF.  This is a simple scribe, no zooms and using only Sparkol SVG's.  This just started happening today.........I have a pro account and I have read thru the threads on this and don't see anything that applies here, ie memory, etc....really would tick me to lose this work...have attached scribe file...

Здравствуйте. У меня такая же проблема. Не могу сохранить проект. При сохранении происходит вот такая картина. Открыто пустое окно, в котором ничего не происходит. Кроме того, каждый раз при открытии документа для редактирования, все время приходится по новой загружать озвучку. Почему так происходит? . У меня PRO- аккаунт. Буду очень рада вашей помощи.

Hi,
I was able to open and render your scribe as an MOV at 640 high.

Support will be back Monday I believe. Here are a few things you could try:

1) try saving a copy of the scribe with a new name
2) try rendering the video at a smaller size and in a different video format.
3) check your hard drive to see how much free hard drive space you have (preferably several GB at least)
4) if you have imported fonts and you aren't using them, delete them from the fonts list
5) if you have a voicoever or music and it is saved as a separate mp3 file (so you won't lose them), try removing them from the scribe and then try to save again

Good luck,
Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike.  I broke my cardinal rule here and that is never download new versions when you have to get something done on deadline lol!  After many restarts and one VideoScribe download repair it seems to be functioning correctly. Appreciate the response.

Mike, how do you remove fonts you are not using?

Hi Michael,
(I currently have version 2.0.1 installed)
1) click the T (text icon) in the upper left
2) in the "add text" menu, click the F icon ("change or import a new font")
3) installed fonts are highlighted in blue . click the trashcan to remove one.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thank you.

Login to post a comment