Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Inserting Arabic

Hi,thnks for this great work.So manu people are benefiting from your team efforts.May all of you be bless.

Please help me to be able to write or paste arabic txt on my canvas.

Reply on my mail add if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Tkcre

Hi,
These threads explain two different ways to write arabic text in videoscribe:

this is probably the easier way using version 2.02

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000036871

and this is a more complicated way of making custom SVG files with your text

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000032086

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

Dr Mike,thnks for this fast respond.

Sorry dear,bt i cant get it as it show a small blank square on my canvas.

If only you have it on a visual illustration,this would help me.

Otherwise,i will always remain thankful to you and your team.

Tke cre.

Regards

Zayd

Hi Zayd,

first of all please can you download and install the latest version - v2.0.2.

Then could you delete the fonts that you have already imported by clicking on the trash can.

Then select again the font that you wish to use (it must already be on your computer).

In the new version you will get to select which alphabets you wish to import for that font.

You will need to put the text as Arabic into the 'Add text' box - the software does not translate to Arabic.

You can use Google translate and then copy the Arabic text and paste it into VideoScribe.

I hope this helps.

The Arabic text will show up with letters separated. Like this:

t h i s i s  n o t p r o p e r !

Currently, I believe that the only solution (for fonts that will not work well in videoscribe) is these extra steps to make your text into an SVG image:

Make Any Font, Text or Equation Draw Well (2016)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

While Arabic character serts are supported VideoScribe does not currently support right to left text or cursive font however so while you can add the characters the font may will not draw in the way you would expect. We have a request on our forum for this so you can lend it your support and we will always keep this updated with any progress made.

Hi Thanks for this wonderful application, its really helpful and awesome. But I do have a problem after typing Arabic texts, it shows each letter alone with no proper sentence. How can I overcome this problem, help is needed. 

Thanks in Advance, Pakinam 

Hello,

That question has already been answered. If you can't get the results you want by simply typing the text into videoscribe, there is an extra set of steps that will allow you to get the results you want:

Make Any Font, Text or Equation Draw Well (2017)

(It requires you to use either inkscape or illustrator to make an SVG image out of your text)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment