Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

problemas version prueba

buenas tardes 

realice un presentación con la versión de prueba estoy intentando guardar el documento final y no me deja intento subirla a youtube, convertirla en power point y tampoco seguí unos pasos de acuerdo al mismo problema que tenia otra persona pero tampoco funciona,

de igual manera envió el trabajo que hice por si me puede colaborar a convertirlo 

por favor agradezco su pronta ayuda

Hi Karen,

We're really sorry about the long delay in getting back to you- there was an error with our system and your post was not listed with the support team. We have resolved this issue so it should not happen again.

I've had a look at your scribe and I was able to post it to youtube by clicking on the Youtube button in the publish window. This should have been working for you during your free trial. Were you able to get this to work? Please let us know if you weren't and we will be able to look into this for you.

Again, apologies for the long delay, and please let us know if you need any further support or information.

Hi, I have the same problem... I have been trying to upload to youtube my video and I can't do it. Please help!! When I try to post it on facebook, it says that the duration of the video is too short "less than one second"... Please help!!!! thanks! my user is

Hi Juan, sorry you have this problem.

Saving the Video to your computer is a Pro feature so to do this you will have to upgrade.

You will be able to save as a PowerPoint presentation if you want to save it to your computer.

Youtube and Facebook should work as well.

If you are having a problem with YouTube or Facebok uploads, can you try the following?

Rename and save your scribe project.

Close and open VideoScribe again.

Open the project you renamed and try to publish it to Youtube/Facebook.

If you continue to get errors or problems with this, please can you raise a support ticket so we can investigate further.

buenas tardes descargue la versión de prueba , estoy interesado en adquirir el original pero cuando trate de guardar el vídeo no se puede , queda la pantalla blanca y no carga , creo que esto no se debe a la versión de prueba si no fallas del programa,  ya mire algunas soluciones e intente todo pero no se puede , me podrían ayudar 

Sorry you have this problem.

Can you advise whether this blank screen happens after you are asked for your login details for Youtube or before?

A previous user had a similar problem on another community post and they advised setting up a different Youtube channel resolved their issue.

I am assuming in that case the blank screen happened after they entered their credentials?

Buenas Noches! Me pase exactamente el mismo problema! estoy usando la version de prueba, estoy intentando descargar el video desde la mañana o subirlo a youtube peor me aparece error! Ayudenme por favor! Mi trabajo es para mañana :(

hi, i have the same problem and export the project in a power point extension and convert before in a mp4

:)

Sorry if you're having issues uploading to Youtube.

Please check the advice I have posted in this post already.

If you still have issues, Please raise a support ticket and if possible,

save the scribe you're having issues with to the cloud directory.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!