Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Free Trial Video for Website & blogs

Hi,

We are a startup in education space in India. We love your offering and is indeed the best product in the market.

I have some question - being a non-profit company startup as of now, we cannot buy a paid version of your offering currently.

We like to understand your Terms & Conditions

Can we make videos using the free trial version, download it and use it for our marketing purpose?

for example - on our youtube channel? website? other social media websites etc.

In return we can provide a link back saying video created using VideoScribe by SPARKOL.

Let us know your thought, Terms and Conditions.

Thanks myschooloncloud

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry.

You can create and publish videos during the 7 day trial to Youtube and Facebook.

These videos will have the VideoScribe logo embedded in them.

As a Free trial user you are not licenced to use the Videos for commercial purposes e.g. to sell to others or as part of a premium/subscription service.

Please feel free to use the Video for non-commercial needs.

Thanks, Joe

Hey Joe,

Thanks you very much for answering the query.

A related question -

1. As a free trial user once I publish the video on YouTube, Facebook - can I keep it online forever or have to take it off after 7 days?

2. also can i link the video in my company website to describe my product and offerings to my customers?

so when you say the following -

As a Free trial user you are not licenced to use the Videos for commercial purposes e.g. to sell to others or as part of a premium/subscription service.

our intension is to create a video to make our customers understand myschooloncloud's offering and buy services from myschooloncloud but we are *not selling the video we created using VideoScribe.*

we just want to advertise our products.

Can we do that. we am sorry for being very specific but wants to make sure we understand what we are doing.

Thanks for your time and effort - hope to hear from you soon.

Hi again,

If you upload a VideoScribe video to Youtube, it will stay on there and will not delete after the 7 day trial.

After the 7 day trial you will no longer have the ability to access VideoScribe.

From what it sounds like you will be using the video to advertise your services which is commercial use. 

If you just want to make the one of video, I would suggest using the Monthly subscription.

Once you have created and published your Video for commercial purposes, you will be able to cancel the subscription.

You will only need to have a pro account again if you were to create a new video for commercial use or if you wish to sell videos which you explained you have no intention of doing.

I hope this is clear enough for you but let me know otherwise.

Thanks, Joe

Thanks Joe,

Yes, we are looking forward working with you.

Thanks

myschooloncloud

No problem at all, thanks for your question.

Joe

Login to post a comment