Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Saving Video to Computer

why i can not save the video to my computer?

Hi Ahmad.

If you would like to render/publish the scribe file to your computer, you can do so on a Free trial Using the publish option options.

You will be able to publish the video which is saved as a Powerpoint presentation or pptx file.

If you select the 'Publish' button in the top right hand corner you will see the publishing options available in the trial.

Thanks, Joe

I need my projects to be uploaded on our own platform, so our users to see them. I don not need to publish them on Youtube. How can I do this? And I do not mean to have a pptx; I want to have a video saved on my computer and available to upload it on our business e-learning platform.

Thank you, Doru

To create a video file of your scribe you need to purchase a licence.

There are three ways to pay for VideoScribe.

Monthly

A Monthly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once every month until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Monthly subscription.

Yearly

A Yearly subscription is a recurring payment. You pay once a year until you decide to cancel. There is no minimum term – you can cancel after the first payment if you wish. You will receive VideoScribe updates for the duration of your subscription. Get Yearly subscription.

One-off

A One-off subscription is a one-off payment. You pay once to get VideoScribe permanently. You will receive VideoScribe updates indefinitely. Get a One-off subscription.

How to upgrade from one subscription to another

How to renew your subscription

How to cancel your subscription

Login to post a comment