Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

DARME DE BAJA

QUIERO DARME DE BAJA Y NO ME HACEIS CASO!!!

1 person has this question

Por favor, consulte estos enlaces sobre cómo cancelar su suscripción.

Por favor, póngase en contacto con soporte directamente si usted todavía está atascado

Ian (transalated)

p favor quiero darme de baja, no sabia que el precio era en dolares

Lucas, The email address you have used to create this post does not have a subscription. If you are being charged you must have an account under a different email address which has that subscription. Please log-in using that account and Cancel your subscription.

Good evening, I'm Andrea Bocelli (Bogota-Colombia). Please I need to contact an authorized Sparkol urgently because they deducted from my personal credit card a balance of a renewal of the license Sparkol agent that I did not authorize. Nor they contacted me directly to validate my interest in the renovation. I think this delicate issue, as it was the license was renewed for the company DIGITAL WARE, and the money deducted from my personal credit card. My email: abp77@hotmail.com. I hope prompt response and solution to reverse the payment.

Andrea, 

VideoScribe is offered as a recurring subscription meaning you are signing up to be billed on an ongoing basis until you cancel your subscription. We do not offer a single year option for VideoScribe although you can cancel this subscription at any time. When you sign up via our website, you are advised that you are setting up a recurring subscription (please see screenshot below).

The money was deducted from the card details registered against the account so I assume you allowed Digital Ware to use your personal details to pay for the subscription?

Really from this point there are 2 options. If Digital Ware are still using VideoScribe/Tawe you could arrange for them to repay you for the subscription and then change the billing information against the account so their card is charged in future. Alternative as the account has not been used since the renewal we do understand that a year is a long time and people forget things so if the subscription is no longer required we can offer a refund. We would take a $10 admin fee from this to cover our costs with the payment company but would refund the rest.  Please confirm if Digital Ware would like to keep the subscription or if you would like me to process the refund.

ood evening
Thanks for your reply.

DIGITAL WARE, for now, is not interested in the use or the renewal of Sparkol . So thank you to proceed to disburse the money , after deducting the $ 10 administration. The reference is INV00079376 subscription .

Thank you to report the payment date .

Sincerely,
Andrea Bucheli
E - mail: andrea.bucheli77@gmail.com
ood evening
Thanks for your reply.

DIGITAL WARE, for now, is not interested in the use or the renewal of Sparkol . So thank you to proceed to disburse the money , after deducting the $ 10 administration. The reference is INV00079376 subscription .

Thank you to report the payment date .

Sincerely,
Andrea Bucheli
E - mail: andrea.bucheli77@gmail.com
If you want to cancel it, just cancel it now and you will be able to use the service until your paid time expires.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

We'll process that for you, no problem.

I need to cancel my One-off Sparkol Subscription but i Can´t find the cancel link beside it! I need help! I need my money back, i didn't knew it was that expensive. I am at "subscriptions and invoices" but i can´t find the link to cancel it. 

Hi Laura,

I can see that your query has been answered via a support ticket.

If there are any further queries, please do respond to the ticket.

Login to post a comment