Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Audio file

How can I find the audio file I originally used in a scribe?

If it is an mp3 file then it's wherever you saved in on your hard drive, you can do a file search and sort it by name or date or whatever.

If you don't have theoriginal mp3 saved someplace, I think you could search the videoscribedesktop folder for MP3 files. (include subfolders).
You may have to "unhide" hidden folders to find it.

if you recorded it in videoscribe you could use video or audio editing software to extract it from your rendered video. 

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thank you Mike, I will give it a try.

I have a similar question. I created a new videoscribe and I wanted to add a Scribe soundtrack that I used for a previous video, but I don't remember the name of the soundtrack that I had used and selected from the library. i do have the previous video which includes that track, is the info related to the name of the audio files stored somewhere?

Alessandra

If you open the old scribe in the new version of videoscribe, I believe the currently selected track will be displayed at the top left of the music selection page

-Mike(videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike! Unfortuntely I haven't installed the new version yet as I understand that if you do it you can't open scribes created with the previous version. Is that still true, as far as you know?

But thank you fo rthe tip!

Ale

I'm not sure if this is what you mean: I believe Version 2 can open scribes created with version 1, but version1 cannot open scribes saved in version 2

Hi Alessandra,

Mike is correct in that you can open any scribe in version 2 but if you go back to version 1 you cannot open scribes created in version 2.

Regards

Andy

HI guis, is there a way to find the audio files somewhere in a computer folder? Alternatively is there a way to download them?

No, there is no way to download the music tracks. The music tracks can only be added to scribes from within VideoScribe.

Login to post a comment