Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

On free trial, can't post first scribe to YouTube

Hi there - I'm trying out VideoScribe and am trying to post my first scribe to my YouTube channel to see what it looks like. No matter what I try though, I get the error "Cannot log in to YouTube. Check your details are correct and try again". 

I've also tried rendering the video to a powerpoint slide, but that also does not work for me (I get a 50kb ppt file, and the video doesn't play..)

Help!

Thanks,

Kieran

8 people have this question
Hi (I don't work for videoscribe)

Did you save your work file to the cloud? If you only saved it locally then they can't access it. Maybe they have been periodically checking your cloud folder waiting to receive your file. That's just a guess though.

Be aware that you are posting this in the community forum so the responses may not be as fast as thy would be if you opened a support ticket, or called customer support, or sent them an email directly.

How long is it? If it is very long or if there are a lot of problems with it, It could take them 5 hours to fix the problems and render the whole thing.

As recommended earlier in this thread... I'd suggest that you attach a .scribe file here, save your work to the cloud, (I see you have mentioned the name of the scribe- double check that it is named correctly in the cloud folder), try to fix it your self using the provide tips, try rendering it to facebook or a powerpoint file instead of youtube,  and open a support ticket (by clicking "your tickets" at the top of this page).

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thank you for replying, since I didn't get the video on time I had to present on my laptop and it was a bit awkward and not very successful. But I don't need it anymore, thank you.

Hi there - I am trying to post a video scribe to my YouTube channel.  No matter what I try though, I get the error "Cannot log in to YouTube. Check your details are correct and try again". I have verified my youtube account by entering the code.

Hey, really sorry but can't help if it's an error message coming directly from Youtube.. Here is a link to their help pages 

Hi, I have tried multiple times to upload the videoscribe on YouTube but every time it fails at the moment it is about to finish publishing. The trial ends in less than 3 hours. I have uploaded the scribe online. Would it be possible for you render it onto YouTube for me? 

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Emily,

You should either save your project to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it in this thread,

or save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here (for help from videoscribe users)

or both.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike, 

I'm now trying to upload onto Facebook as an alternative but I'm not too sure what to when the blank page appears. 

What should I do?

Hi Mike,

Sorry, to add on to my previous reply, here is the page I am currently at.

Thank you!

-emily

I've never uploaded to facebook.
I recommend that you do what I suggested in my previous reply.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I am trying to upload my work onto youtube but it isn't working. I have to submit my assignment but it says there is an error and it's don't this to me 3 or 4 times already while I have been waiting over an hour for each time. Please help me understand what I can do to fix it and upload it to my YouTube account.

If you are having issues uploading your scribe to YouTube or Facebook please save your scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), submit a support ticket telling us the name of the scribe and we can look into it for you.

HI Scribe! I'm on a free trial and have tried uploading my video multiple times to youtube. I have google chrome and a youtube account. Thank you for your help!

Julia, please read the reply immediately above yours, and follow the suggestions there.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I am having trouble converting my vide onto youtube with the free trial? I am using a mac so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I am logged in to my channel on youtube but still can not get it to work no matter what I try! if you could help that would be awesome. 

Hi sara,
please read the previous replies about submitting a support ticket, saving your project to the cloud folder and attaching a copy of your project here as a .scribe file if you want help.

Also I can't tell from your post if you just don't know how to publish your project, or if you are getting an error or the program is freezing, or something else. You may want to describe the problem more clearly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment