Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

On free trial, can't post first scribe to YouTube

Hi there - I'm trying out VideoScribe and am trying to post my first scribe to my YouTube channel to see what it looks like. No matter what I try though, I get the error "Cannot log in to YouTube. Check your details are correct and try again". 

I've also tried rendering the video to a powerpoint slide, but that also does not work for me (I get a 50kb ppt file, and the video doesn't play..)

Help!

Thanks,

Kieran

8 people have this question

You can export your scribe locally and attach it to the forum if that's easier

Good afternoon. I have a trial and i have been trying to post my videoscribe on youtube (my account is verified)but when the video is loaded i have the message that cookies are disabled. I enabled the cookies in my google chrome but i always have the same message every time i try to publish the video on youtube.

Can you post a screenshot of the full error so I can see exactly what it is and which application is generating it?

Good afternoon. This is the message i receive once i login in my google account.

Could you please log-into YouTube within Chrome and upload a video, can be anything, just a test really to make sure that your Chrome settings are allowing you to upload on your computer. Once you've done that can you try VideoScribe again and let us know what's happened.

I've also extended your trial by 3 days to make sure you have time to do what you need to considering the issues you've been experiencing.

Good afternoon. I managed to upload another video in my youtube chanel as indicated but when i tried to post it my videoscribe afterwards, i received the same message. My scribe is posted online. Is it possible to send it to be in any other way so that i can publish it on youtube? 

Thank you in advance.

That's really strange, I would suggest uninstalling and re-installing the application to see if that resolves the issue for you.

I've rendered your video to YouTube for you and it's unlisted with a link of https://youtu.be/UjO68pGxgMs

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Hi,

Is it normal to be taking almost two hours to load into youtube?

Probably not. It depends on a LOT of factors and details that you have not provided.

You can save your scribe to the cloud and tell customer support the name of it if you want specific feedback.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

ERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIEND!!!!!

I HAVE A DEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I CRY???? I HAVE SO MANY VIDEOS TO EDIT............... ERRRR

Login to post a comment