Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

On free trial, can't post first scribe to YouTube

Hi there - I'm trying out VideoScribe and am trying to post my first scribe to my YouTube channel to see what it looks like. No matter what I try though, I get the error "Cannot log in to YouTube. Check your details are correct and try again". 

I've also tried rendering the video to a powerpoint slide, but that also does not work for me (I get a 50kb ppt file, and the video doesn't play..)

Help!

Thanks,

Kieran

6 people have this question
Hi,
Make sure the youtube channel has been 1) created and 2) Verified

If you are a paying member, you can also try saving the movie to your computer as a quicktime or FLV file and then upload to youtube using youtube.com

also: known bugs for version 2.0: videoscribe-2-0-known-bugs

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks both. I created a new channel on YouTube and it worked for me. 

You have to actually verify the youtube account by clicking my channel, right side next to your name, pencil edit, then channel settings, then left side, channel status, click verify.

Hi I am also using a Trial version and encountering the same issue, please let me know how you overcame it.

"Cannot log into chanell, check that details are correct and try again"

Regards

Ntobeko

Ntobeko,

have you followed the advice above - create and verify your YouTube channel - "You have to actually verify the youtube account by clicking my channel, right side next to your name, pencil edit, then channel settings, then left side, channel status, click verify."

Are you able to log in to your YouTube account and upload a video manually?

-Matt

Hi Matt,

I stuffed up, I thought my channel was verified by mail it turns out that was not the case. I was able to get past this issue

Now after uploading the video, YouTube says that processing failed because it was "unable toconvert video file". Perhaps I should open up a new issue for this?

-Ntobeko,

Yes, please create a new post or support ticket and we will look into this for you.

-Matt

Hi I'm on the trial and I am trying to upload my video to my youtube channel. my channel is verified and ready to go except when I try and create the video it takes like an hour. After it finally loads it comes up with a window and a code that it tells me to copy and paste, but it only lasts for half a second. then it tells me that its uploading my video and then it tells me that there was an error. i have tried and tried and its just not working. My trial runs out in a few days and i really need this video published for an assessment. can you please help me. thanks. Samantha

Samantha, you may want to save your work file online and tell support the name of it. There might be a problem with your scribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thank you Mike.i have saved my scribe online, it is called - literacy assigment

Can you please help me, I'm worried i won't have an assignment t submit tomorrow and my trial also runs out tomorrow

Samantha, just tried to download that file from your online directory but it failed, seems to be corrupted. Can you remove it please and save a new copy online.

it is not saving, it tells me to check my internet connection but my connection is fine

Login to post a comment