Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Rendering Hangs at last few seconds - Ver 2.0

When rendering at 720P .WMV, my Scribe file fails to complete the rendering in the last few seconds of the process.  I actually think it renders the video to a temp file; but, fails when copying to the specified location.

Adding an element allowed completion.  But, adding several new elements in the middle of the scribe caused it to fail again.

I trying the rendering again and saving it to the desktop to see if pathing is an issue.  I love the versatility of the product; but, a videoscribe without the video isn't too useful.  :)

Hi,

1) As suggested above, try rendering your video in a different format. That may work even without correcting the problems with your scribe.
2) If you would like feedback about how you could prepare your scribe in a more effective manner, save your scribe work file online and raise a ticket to tell support the name of it.
3) or follow these tips to prepare your scribes in  a way that will work well: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

Learning to prepare your images and camera settings better can help you avoid most videoscribe problems.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Comments to this discussion are now closed!