Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Morphing in the free version.

I plan to buy the application however for some reason morphing is grayed out so i can't move the items from screen to screen. Why is this?

You cannot apply a morph to the first element in a scribe and you cannot morph text.
If you select an image that is not the first element, you should see the morph option.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

How do I move things like text off the screen then?

If you want the text to seem to move off the right side, instead move your camera to the left until the text has gone off the right side of the screen. Then add your next element and click "set camera"

Be sure to watch the video tutorials because they may cover some useful stuff like that.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

But what if I have other text and images shown and want them to stay where they are?
Howard.

If you want to morph text the same way you would morph an SVG then you can open up illustrator or inkscape and make an SVG out of your text.

You can find a variety of threads and instant answers about making SVGs.

adobe illustrator (which has a free trial and then can be purchased) and inkscape (which is free at inkscape.org) may require some study and experimentation if you are not familiar with them.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike! I already know this way. Just being lazy and want to know if there is a simpler way.

Howard

Instead of Inkscape, I use "PhotoImpact", which is also a great tool...no svg components, but .png and a swack of other extensions!  Will download Inkscape just cuz though! thanks!

Login to post a comment