Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Time line getting out of sequence

Why does my video not show in the order of the timeline?

I have it in the correct order in the time line running under the screen but it is playing it as though on i-pod shuffle.

You could try saving a new copy of the scribe work file with a new name and then opening the new version rendering the video again.

(( EDIT: the known bugs post: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000086075-videoscribe-2-0-known-bugs suggests restarting videoscribe. And I'd recommend optimizing your image files to help prevent memory issues. ))

You could also save the scribe online and tell support the name so they can take a look at it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Jane,

Sorry if you have had this issue.

If you save your scribe, close VideoScribe and reopen Videoscribe, then load up your scribe again is the timeline back to where it should be?

We have had a few issues relating to the timeline and we are working on a fix which will be released soon.

Andy

I m having the same issue and trying to complete a project but am unable to as my timeline seems to have a life of it's own! This has only happened after I have upgraded to the new version of VideoScribe. 

I m also unsure of where to find the tutorial that talks about the re ordering of the timeline thumbnails. They seem to do all sorts of quirky things when I drag and drop them.

Thank!

Ann

Hi Ann, sorry you have this issue.

I'm sure we will be able to resolve it for you.

If you can let us know the name of the scribe file after saving it to the online (cloud) directory

and raise a support ticket with the details of the issue, we will be able to investigate the problem for you.

Comments to this discussion are now closed!