Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Problems with rendering

Hi, 

I created a video on the version 2.0 and it rendered with no problems. I've made a minor change ("3" to "4" character), when I try to re-render it, it always freezes "Preparing video information...". Doesn't matter which archive type I'd like to use, or the size of it.

I've tried reducing the images size, I tried opening the file from both online and from my desktop but it still freezes on the same spot.

I've saved it online, it's name is REUNIO LEO

Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks

1 person has this question
Ok Thank you.

Hi I made some changes to one of my presentations and it says there is a technical problem when I try to render it. Any help?

Thank you

Hi,
You should probably save the project to the cloud folder and raise a support ticket.

I want to be able to upload short presentations to my class. I created another one today in light of the problems yesterday. It’s a mere 2.17 minutes long and any time I try to get a share link or embed code, it is saying “a technical difficulty stopped your video from rendering”. So frustrating. I’m rethinking my commitment to this product. Very unwieldy. So far, in the week I’ve had the product, I’ve only managed to render 1. I’ve written a school iBook including sound etc, so I’m comfortable with technology. I find this product very frustrating.
If you've followed the suggestion in my previous reply, then maybe customer support is already helping you identify the problems in your project.

When you say save to the cloud folder, I’m. I’m not sure what you mean. The options for saving that I see at the moment are to save them to a folder invideoscribe or download. Am I missing something?
Hi,
A  tutorial video as well as written steps for saving your project online to the cloud folder are here:
http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033734-save-scribes-on-your-computer-and-online

tips for avoiding or troubleshooting problems with your project are here:
TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment