Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Cannot use Sparkol Pro (I have an account and it says it is up to date)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use my account for VideoScribe Desktop on my Mac, but these two messages continue to reappear every time I try to log in:

#1: You need a Sparkol PRO account to use Sparkol desktop. You can only take advantage of this trial once.

I've had the account for a couple of months and haven't used it in a few weeks but I have a project to do TODAY!  I've been paying for the Pro monthly, and checked my acct it says payments are up to date!!

#2 (Then I get this message come up too...): You are already logged in on another machine. If your session crashed, please wait at least 5 mins and you will be able to log in again. If you need additional licenses please contact sales@sparkol.com or purchase online at www.sparkol.com

I am NOT logged in on another machine, I only have one computer (MAC). I've tried reinstalling and keep getting the same messages,  I am anxious because I have a client who expects their video tonight.

Thank you!!!

I'm really confused, and unsure of what to do!

the "you need a pro account" message usually only occurs if:
1) you have not yet successfully upgraded from free to paying
2) your paid time has expired or your last rebill was canceled, late or unsuccessful or
3) (pretty common) the user made more than one account,  and the user is accidentally logging into a free account instead of an upgraded account.
4) for some other reason the correct login information is not being entered

Whatever information you used to log in to the website (to check your payment history), use that same info to login to the program.

if that doesn't help, customer support may be able to sort it out for you.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hello, How do I get in touch with Customer Support? 

I did the trial, and then bought the Pro and the account is up to date and paid!!!

I have not had anyone use my computer.  I only have one name, one account.  I need this resolved ASAP as the video is expected tonight.

Thank you

Hi Jen,

I have looked at your account and your second payment was received 10 days late - did Bluesnap email you about this? 

I have set your account back to a Pro account now so you can log back on again.

Andy

Thank you so much Andy.  I appreciate it. I did have an email, with the receipt (which I attached in an email last night.. but I don't know where that email actually went, as i replied to the first email I received when I first signed up.  I just wish I had known I wasn't going to be able to use it yesterday.

Appreciate your help.  Have a good day.

Jen

I am having this same issue, I am trying to access the program on a separate computer and it keeps popping up these two error messages.

Help? I need to start my project work ASAP as I have been delayed a week since I had not completed my free trial and had to wait for that to run out, or so it appeared on my second computer.

Thank you in advance

I went from a free account to a pro account today 8/20/15. Videoscribe  says the following when I log inYou have VideoScribe PRO on a monthly subscription,but I don't see where I can log in use the videoscribe platform to create videos. I really would like to use the application since I purchased it.

Hi,

Videoscribe cannot be used through the website. You have to run the program and login to the program.

If you have not already downloaded and installed the program, you can download it from the DOWNLOAD link at the bottom of this page.

If you need more instructions, there are tutorials on the INSTANT ANSWERS page.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Would you plz extend my trial..?? plz

I need it, because I must give my homework to my teacher tomorrow. plz thanks

If you would like to use the software after the 7 day free trial you need to purchase a subscription.

Login to post a comment