Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Saving the whole project

I have been saving the individual scribes on my computer, but how do I save the whole project for easy access?

the word scribe and the word project are often used interchangeably here.  You may have to explain your question in more detail.

EDIT:
This may answer your question: When you save a project/scribe , it saves all drawings, and text, and jpgs and pngs and music and voiceover that you have added to the scribe/project.

Here is a link to the videoscribe tutorial videos in case you haven't watched them: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/folders/1000091117

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike,
I think I watched all the tutorials, and I am getting the hang of most aspects, but there a bit for me to take in, and I learn better doing it myself.. In fact I have nearly finished my first scribe (as I now know to call it). I wasn't quite clear about what I was saving, the drawing/piece of text I had just added, or the ongoing project (scribe?) with the last drawing included. For this first time, as an older user, I am just a bit worried about losing the whole scribe/project if I switch off my computer, and where I can find it again.
Peter

When you save in VideoScribe you are saving the whole scribe and you have the option of saving locally (to your computers hard drive) or online (to our server). 

The tutorials cover saving so you might want to watch them again if you are not sure of the procedure.

Andy

Just to make sure you got the information that you needed:

When you save a project/scribe (locally or online) , videoscribe saves all drawings, and text, and jpgs and pngs and music and voiceover that you have added to the scribe/project.

be sure to allow the scribe to finish saving before closing videoscribe. If you save locally I believe you will see a progress bar of some type as it saves, or else a popup message when it finishes saving.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment