Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Error rendering a project

Hello,

Please help me deleting the item that gives me error while rendering my project called  "walizain-02"

I tried all your mentioned suggestions regarding "Crashing and freezing" but without success.

can you please see what is the problem? I think that the cam zoom, but can you fix it?

Thanks,

David

Error Rending my Project for YouTube MP4. Can you please assist? I am trying to upload to YouTube and after an hour of rendering I receive an error:

We Can't upload your video to YouTube. Check your internet connection and try again. My internet is fine. Is there a way to download as an MP4 and upload to YouTube manually?

Paying users can save MOV, AVI and WMV video to their hard drives or publish an mp4 to sho.co

If your project is not rendering or uploading successfully, you may want to save it to the cloud folder and raise a ticket asking customer support to look at it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

we are a paying user and trying to render. The cloud is not allowing us to save so we are saving locally

If you cannot even save to the cloud folder, there may be issues with your project that are causing it to exceed videoscribe's memory limit.

Some sugestions for avoiding or fixing problems are discussed HERE.

You could save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here, then raise a ticket with a link to this thread.

Login to post a comment