Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Seamless transition and Audacity and Video-scribe together?

I have bought into the Pro, paid for within the 7 days. It seems to work OK, but just checking that I do not need to uninstall the free download and install a different version to continue on the Pro.

Also, I want to do a fairly precisely timed voice-over for a Video-scribe, using Audacity.. Do I have to use 2 computers, or is it feasible to open Audacity and Video-Scribe together on one PC and run both simultaneously? Sorry, I am a bit of a phobe.

Peter

Hi Peter and thanks for purchasing the Pro version.

There is no extra download, all you have to do is log out and log back in again after upgrading and you're ready to go.

You can use Audacity at the same time as VideoScribe.

This is a tutorial I did a while ago which should help you with this - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033757

Thanks, Joe

Hi,
You do not have to make any changes to the program. Upgrading to pro membership automatically upgrades your account status and unlocks the remaining features.

(If your account is slow to upgrade, Paypal sometimes takes several hours to process the first recurring payment to activate your pro membership.)

Yes you can have audacity and videoscribe  open at the same time if you want to record the voiceover after you create the scribe.

Some people make the voiceover first and then create the scribe to match the timing of the voiceover.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks, that's very helpful, guys.

Great, thanks for your help,

Peter

Login to post a comment