Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Chalkboard background

How to import a black chalkboard background (paper)?

There's no need to import anything.  Go to the canvas and click the cog at the top.  In there you can change the colour of the background (for a blackboard you need a dark grey) as well as add a texture and a vignette if you like.  I do suggest you look at the texture and vignette with the paper still at white first, as it shows up better.

In version 2.0.1, you can change your paper texture and color by clicking the paper icon at the top of the screen. That will bring up the Paper options menu. Choose a texture and a dark gray or black color (click the color bars in the lower left corner to change color):

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Would love to be able to insert any paper we want. We could then insert a grid paper so that all images can be correctly lined up. This shouldn't take too much effort to do

you can add a grid as the first element in your scribe, scale it really large, and then add all of the other elements.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I think I must be doing it wrong. Do you use it in all " pages " ?
Do you have a template as to size as tried doing one and it was a disaster :(

Hi,

There is only one page/canvas.

However much space your other elements take up... scale your grid large enough to fit behind all of them.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment