Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Quality and import quality in Videoscribe

Quality and import quality in Videoscribe – does this relate to the width of an object within a project?  For example, If I produce an image at 500x600px in Photoshop should the import quality in Videoscribe be 500px?

1 person has this question
It has been my experience that the import number works the way you are describing.

A 500 wide logo will generally look its best when it is imported at 500 size/quality. Smaller or larger values may sometimes result in a blurry or pixelated image with rough edges.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

This relates to the width e.g. the maximum you should put is 1920 which will represent (1920x1080).

The limit is 4000px but going higher just increases the size.

Hi

My videos are not of good quality, I thought they would be of HD quality, why is this or what am I doing wrong?

J. Campbell

Hi J. Campbell,
PRO and EDU members can export video up to 1920x1080 in size (HD)
trial members and users of the apps for smaller devices cannot.

Also start with good quality images , follow the tips in this thread and be sure to read through the instant answers section for more tips.

A google search may turn up additional useful threads.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

amine ajdahim

Thanks Mike, Really appreciate it. 

AM thinking of upgrading, how will I be able to get it in HD?

Will the option be there?

Thanks. 

I just want to make sure I get value for my money 

"PRO and EDU members can export video up to 1920x1080 in size (HD)" . When you start the video rendering process, as a pro user you will see size options before creating your video. In version 1.3.26 they look like this:

The images and settings you use will be up to you, and they may affect the quality of the exported video.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

My scribes are not clear ... they are blurry ... how can I make sharper
thanks
dan

Hi Dan,

Is it your text that looks blurry or is it the images? or maybe it is the rendered videos that are not very clear?

Please get back to us and we can then advise you further

Andy

The text and the images are blurry ... They are clear when creating the scribe but once they are saved as a video they are blury
thanks
dan

Hi Dan,

When you render your scribe you have various options and it sounds like you will need to change the resolution 

This example shows the maximum resolution that you can render at - you will get much better quality but the file will be a lot bigger and it will take longer to render.

You could try changing the height to 720 which will still give you HD quality but it will render a bit quicker and the file size will not be as big

Andy

Hello, when I import a SVG file the images, sometimes, are blured and the strokes are not well defined.
What can I do to make it good.

Thankyou

It is difficult to diagnose without seeing the SVG.  if you can export a .scribe file containing a good SVG and a blurred SVG, someone may be able to offer some specific advice.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi there,

I am experiencing a similar issue. I am using Illustrator to create custom SVG images. When they are in Illustrator the quality is great but when I import into VideoScribe the quality degrades drastically. Please refer to the attached images.

VIDEOSCRIBE IMAGE:

ILLUSTRATOR IMAGE:

Not sure if it makes any difference but I am using 1280x800 as the resolution when creating these images. Here are my export settings:

Can someone please help?

Thank you so much!!! :)

Login to post a comment