is there a way to return to an image repeatedly within the same scribe? Here's an example:
- I inserted a circle with text content
- I moved along to another sub-topic of my scribe
- After explaining the new sub-topic, I want to return to the circle and add new content.
How do we do this?
either add a new instance of the circle,
or you can
1) add a dummy element (any element with a draw time of zero placed somewhere off screen where it won't be seen)
2) position your camera where you want it and
3) select the dummy element in the timeline and "set camera" to look where you want it to look instead of looking at the dummy element.
-Mike (videoscribe user)