Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Youtube does not let me to use musik from videoscribe library

Hi!

I've made a video and used I song from videoscribe library.

After I uploaded it on Youtube, I've seen a message:

"Your video may include music that is owned by a third party.

It may be possible to resolve this claim by removing the matching music.

Remove claimed song.

Here are the details:

"Stashuk-Digital Illusion", sound recording administered by:1:00

INgrooves 

"

So, I cannot use videoscribe music library to make videos for me and for my clients, 'cause Youtube says, we use unlicensed music.

Now, I'm using trial version, but I'm going to by pro.

So what to do?

Oh my God! I was thinking to go pro but I think its not worth it, If its a copyright violation then the owner may strike you and you could get your ad sense banned or video removed from youtube and your ad sense account may get suspended for 1 month and in 2nd strike you tube will take your channel down. I was also searching for music for my sparkol video today and found bruno mars music in music library in sparkol software. I think sparkol is also using it illegally. while if you search other animated software on internet, they have licensed music seal to there website and have the distribution rights with there videos.

Customer support will probably be able to reply Monday when their office hours resume, but here is a Sparkol customer support answer from last month about this topic:

"...all of our music is licenced so you shouldn't get any problems but if you save your scribe online and let us know the name we can investigate further http://answers.sparkol.com/questions/3244/is-there-an-easy-way-to-save-a-scribe-to-my-online-directory-on-the-sparkol-desktop-version  "

What is the name of the music file in the Sparkol music library? I could not find anything in the current music library named:

"Stashuk-Digital Illusion", sound recording administered by:1:00INgrooves

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Alex, I think you have added this question twice - http://help.videoscribe.co/categories/1000014748/forums/1000142585/topics/1000024653

All of our Music is licensed to be used.

It is more likely that the algorithm used by Youtube when analyzing the music has identified it as another track.

Are you able to save a copy of the Scribe to your online directory so I can take a look at the Track you have used?

If so , please advise when you have saved it to the online directory and it's name.

Thanks, Joe

Login to post a comment