Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

loss of scribe saved online

i had few videos and i turned off my monthly payment for a few months after reregister i have no access to what i already has' how can i restore it?

thank you.

Hi Avi, we do not delete any scribes that are saved online so users can come back to them later.

As long as you have upgraded using the same email address and password you used before when you saved the Scribes online, you will be able to access them.

If you registered a different email this time, then the Scribes will not be visible as you would now have a different account.

Thanks, Joe

My scribes are missing - "No scribes saved online".  I had at least two saved online. Please advise Mark at my office on how to access them (for me) at:  mcounts@WatsonRealtyCorp.com

Trey, Just had a look at your account and you do not have any files saved online and I have also downloaded the system logs for your account and it's showing every save action taken from your account as a local save. Therefore all your projects will be saved locally on the machine you created them on and you would need to retrieve them from there. Regards. Barry

Can you send me the link where to put my email and password to have access to the video i just created? please

Hi,

Not sure if you mean an actual video file or just a videoscribe project.

If you have created an actual video (MOV, AVI, WMV), then it is wherever you saved it on your hard drive, facebook, youtube or sho.co. You do not need to login to videoscribe to view your videos. But there is a difference between videos and the editable version of your project that you can open or save within videoscribe.

If you have made a videoscribe project using the videoscribe program, then you need to login to the videoscribe program to see your scribe.

If you saved your scribe locally, then you have to be on the same computer that you used to make and save the scribe. If you saved the scribe to the cloud folder, then you can login to videoscribe on any computer that has videoscribe installed. If you saved your scribe to the cloud, you can also retrieve your scribe project from this website by clicking the ACCOUNT link at the top of this page and then looking for the "scribes saved online" link.

(free trial users can save to youtube and facebook and powerpoint but cannot save regular videos to their hard drives.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment