Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Missing images in Quicktime

Does anyone have an idea about why I would be missing images on the final zoom out on the quicktime video I created?  The visual is complete when it zooms out on the Sparkol video, but when I transfer it to Quicktime only the last morphed image appears.  Any advise would be gratefully received

Karyn

Hi,

I believe that the quicktime result you described is "working as intended". If you select "remove old item" , videoscribe removes the old morph element and does not bring it back at the end.

Here's how you can get the result you want:

1) click the last element of the scribe twice so that the camera moves to the final camera position.

2) add a new copy of one of the disappearing morph elements (for example, the APP image). DO NOT move or resize the new copy yet. Immediately click "set camera" so the camera will remain in the final camera position for the new element. set the draw time to zero, set the transition time to zero. Then move the new element and resize it so that it is in the same size and location as the original copy (place the new APP over the old APP image) Do NOT set the camera again.

(If you prefer to place the new copy of the element in a slightly different location that is okay too)

3) repeat steps 1 and 2 for any other missing morph elements.

4) render the quicktime video

(What this does is place new copies of the missing elements in the correct locations INSTANTLY just before the camera does the final zoom-at end.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike, that seems to work well.  I appreciate the help.

Karyn

Login to post a comment