Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Saving online

I am facing problem in saving my video online. Is there any issue with software. Will you please tell me the destination of local file in my hard disk that where is my all local scribes are saved.

Hi,

(please provide a clearer description of the problem with specific symptoms and error messages if any.)

1) After you save a scribe locally it should close and you should see it displayed in the Videoscribe local directory:

2) (by default, the locally saved scribes are not in a format that you could open or share or use without videoscribe. use step 3 or 4 below instead)

3) After you save your scribe locally and it closes, right-click (for Mac that would be control+click) the thumbnail image for your scribe and choose "save a copy online" to see if that works.

4) Or after you save your scribe locally and it closes, right-click (for Mac that would be control+click) the thumbnail image for your scribe and choose "export to file" to save a portable copy of the scribe on your hard drive.

5) if you are working on a company computer, there may be restrictions that prevent you from saving online (or locally in some cases). Consult your system administrator in that case.

6) If none of those options work or if you cannot save at all, then we may need to consider the possibility of problems with your images or camera settings

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Dinesh, sorry you have this issue. If you could try Mike's suggestions and let us know if you still have an issue. Also you may find this video explains exactly how the save feature works - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000033756-videoscribe-tutorial-tips-on

Login to post a comment