Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

How do I save a video? (render a video, export a video, mov, flv, problem saving video)

Hi,

(This answer was written for VideoScribe version 1.3.26, but may also apply to other versions.)

Official version 2.0 tutorials are here:

All version 2 tutorials
All version 2 worksheets (PDF)

To export your scribe and save it as a video ( The screenshots below show the options available to PRO members. Trial members may not have access to all of the options):

1) Open your scribe and look for the video icon in the upper right corner of the screen:

2) click that icon and the options panel appears. Select your video type, quality settings and other options, then click the green "create video" button:

3) after the video renders click the folder icon to save to your hard drive:

(you can select the directory where the file will be saved.) The other icons will allow you to save to youtube, facebook or dropbox if you have accounts for those services.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi there!

I made some scribes but im not able to publish on facebook and neither on youtube. As my login details are def. correct!! It keeps saying that my details are not correct :(

Plss could you help me with this. I don’t have a pro account, still on free trial. My scribes named, introduction and dia 1, are saved under my email address.

I have enclosed one of my scribes..

cheers!

Esra

Hi Esra,

I have created a support question for you and we will be in touch shortly.

Andy

Hi There! I just bought the PRO license, and I don't know why, I don't have the FLV export option. And I need it for my Prezi Presentations. Can anybody help me? Thanks!!

There have been a lot of changes since this thread was started in 2014

FLV is no longer an option. Video options are now MOV WMV and AVI as well as MP4 if you render using sho.co and then download it from there.

You should probably have a look at the tutorials on the instant answers page

Mike (videoscribe user)

thank you for your answer Mike!

Please tell me how do I render using sho.co

MP4 is usefull for me.

I think its this button:

-Mike (videoscribe user)

?

sorry image did not show up for some reason:

Thank you for your kindness Mike!!

I got Pro so that I could render a .mov file, but now every time I try to render my file in .mov, it tells me that I can only go this if I "go pro" (which I have already done). How do I get the app to understand that I have updated my subscription settings without damaging my file?

Log out and log back in.

(if that does not work, then Raise a ticket)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

sir what can i do for it when i am publishing a video it wants pro :(

Free trial users can only publish videos to youtube or facebook or a powerpoint file.

You will need to pay for a subscription if you wish to use any of the other rendering or publishing options.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment